You can find a really large umbrella and play with it. The kids actually started playing with the umbrella in morning when it was perfectly sunny. As the day continued, it became more and more cloudy.
They thought it made a cool "house". (no rain yet)
Still not raining.
Then I thought it would make a cute picture, so I had them pose...they did a great job, and they actually look like they like each other.
Getting carried away with the posing.
Holly left...don't blame her. A few drops start to fall.
And a few more drops fall.
Oh my, even more rain.
Trying to decide what to do next. Holly doesn't seem to mind the rain.
Wish I could be like her and not care what my hair looks like during a rainstorm.
In deep thought.
Just being cute.
Now it's really wet.
Trying to seek shelter.
Even the airplane got a little relief.
That house really wasn't that great after all. The garage seems much drier.
That's a little better.
Andersen wouldn't let Holly hold the umbrella for a pose, but she posed anyway.
Then they moved the show to the backyard. The wind blew the umbrella off the "house".
They secure the house again, but Holly's done.
A final pose in the house...
..and Andersen is done, too.
I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your newest posts! Fun!
ReplyDelete