Monday, July 18, 2011

Katie's 39th

I tried posting this a while ago and something went wrong and it didn't work. So, I decided to try and catch up on a few posts. I'll keep them short. Charl treated me like a queen on my birthday, but sadly I'm too old to remember all the details of that day. I do remember that he baked me a cake...totally unexpected. He found a recipe on line from Alton Brown and made the whole thing from scratch; even the frosting. He found some chocolate chips and sprinkles and went to town. He got me some long awaited garage organizational gadgets to hang up our tools. We also went golfing on a nice course up in Midway with Keith and Amber  I always love to get my yearly round of golf. Good times.
 translation -HAPPY B-DAY KT
Andersen and Holly were a huge help in blowing out the candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment