Monday, July 18, 2011

A crazed "transformer" boy.

Andersen is obsessed with Transformers. He has used up 2/3 of a ream of paper drawing various transformer guys...mostly Optimus Prime, his favorite. Most of his creative juices seem to flow on Sundays. Yesterday he spent the whole afternoon making a Transformer book. He drew 4 different guys and taped the papers together to make a book. At least it kept him entertained while I was resting on the couch not feeling well. About a month ago, he came home from church and found the tape dispenser and started putting tape on his face and shirt to make himself look like Optimus Prime. I didn't snap a picture of him, but the next day I found his shirt, still taped up and took a picture of it.  That's the first picture. The second picture is of his coloring page from church a couple of Sunday's ago. The lesson was on missionaries and of course his missionary turned into Optimus Prime.  Pretty classic.


No comments:

Post a Comment