May 26, 2011...Andersen graduated from The Berry Patch Preschool. They put on a musical production of all the songs they learned throughout the year and each student got to recite a nursery rhyme, too. Andersen recited Humpty Dumpty. It was so cute. I video taped the whole program and it is so fun to watch it back. Andersen is such a character. He leaves me scratching my head as I can't figure out how I got a "class clown" for a child. I know I was a shy kid and I think Charl was too. Some of the other parents get the biggest kick out of him and love that he is so willing to display his personality.
Teacher Wendy had the kids arranged on her front porch. This was taken during one of the songs. Charl was in charge of the still pictures and I was running the video camera. He didn't take too many of them singing, but when you see the video, you'll really get the gist of teacher Wendy's comment about this class having a lot of personality.
Andersen is accepting his diploma. Funny story to follow: Wendy asked the parents to clap once everyone received their diploma rather than after each student. Well, Andersen was last to be called. Since he was still standing when all the parents started cheering he stopped mid stage and......(see next picture)
acknowledged the crowd. He held this pose for a little while, thinking that he was getting all sorts of praise. Everyone was dying laughing. (See....my little class clown.)
After program pose. Of course the diploma is NOT really a diploma, rather some sort of weapon.
A big thanks to teacher Wendy, who seemed to just know how to handle this cute and busy little bee, I mean boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment