Saturday, January 31, 2009

Trip to the Dinosaur Museum

My friend from Cedar Hills, Deanna Williams, invited me to go with her and her son, Rowan, to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point last Thursday. I called Rachelle to invited her along because she has a season pass and Zane loves to go. It was too funny, because when I asked her what her plans were for that day, she said she was taking Zane and Gwen to the Dinosaur Museum. What a coincidence. It worked out really well for us that she could go, since we (me & Deanna) could get in for half price by being guest of a season pass member. We met right when they opened and the kids had so much fun. Rachelle could only stay an hour, but Anders still was so excited to see Zane. I would have gone crazy trying to control Anders 4 months ago, but he is getting easier to handle in public now...not so willing to run off and throw fits. Andersen's favorite parts seemed to be running through the tunnel, playing with the toy dinosaurs, and digging in the sand to find bones. It was also fun for him run around with Rowan and explore. After 2 hours of play, Deanna and I enjoyed a nice sandwich from the Dinosaur Deli while the kids ate PB&J sandwiches. We had an enjoyable and we'll have to do this outing again. Big thanks to Deanna & Rachelle.

Click to play Dinosaur Museum
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment: