Holly in Blessing Dress 1 Year Later
One year ago today, we blessed our little Holly Ann in our living room because there was a massive snow storm and we weren't sure everyone would be able to make it to the church on time. (Some wards, like Layne's, canceled church because they couldn't keep the parking lots cleared.) By afternoon time, the skies cleared and the temperature rose, the roads cleared, and everyone who was supposed to make it, did. I didn't want to reschedule the blessing because my mom was here visiting and I had a ton of food prepared. In the end, it was a beautiful, happy day.So today, being one year later, I decided to dress Holly in her blessing dress and take pictures. It was a little tight across the chest, but other than that, it fit pretty well.February 2, 2008



February 2, 2009


Holly loves to sit and spin in the rocking chair. Look how mad she got when I tried to make her stand.


What awesome photos!!! She has such a classic look.
ReplyDelete