Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cross Dresser

Rachelle gave me some hand-me-downs a few weeks ago and I recently went through the bag to sort. The bag contained 2 Halloween shirts...for girls. This purple shirt has a pumpkin on it that lights up when you touch it. This, of course, was very appealing to Anders. He insisted on wearing this shirt. It's at least 2 sizes too small, but he was able to squeeze into it. Holly was even mezmorized by it. He wore it a few hours and then I couldn't allow the girly shirt on him any more!






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That kid is a hoot!!!! He'll die when he's 12 when he sees that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - So I just got the story from your mom as to how that shirt made it into Gwen's wardrobe. I didn't think it looked like something you would buy, but I didn't want to say anything...so we'll see if I "remember" to pull it out this Halloween.

    ReplyDelete