These are mine and Charl's. Layne is still working on the kids'. When she's done, I'll add a picture of them. We may try to monogram them somehow, too.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
I Finally have Christmas Stockings
I really wanted to buy Christmas stockings last year, and the year before, and the year before, but the only ones I really liked were from Pottery Barn and they were between $26 - $36 EACH. That adds up, so I kept thinking how hard can it be to make them. I figured I could buy material for $50 or so and make quite a few. The problem with my plan is - I DON'T SEW. I have my mom's old sewing maching that sits in a closet...I don't even remember how to thread the bobbin. We'll I never got around to doing anything last year, or the year before, etc, and now that it is the holiday season again, I began searching for stockings again. So I bit the bullet and went a fabric store and walked out with $65 of cute fabric. Thanks to Layne I now have 2 christmas stockings with 4 more on their way.

These are mine and Charl's. Layne is still working on the kids'. When she's done, I'll add a picture of them. We may try to monogram them somehow, too.
These are mine and Charl's. Layne is still working on the kids'. When she's done, I'll add a picture of them. We may try to monogram them somehow, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love them!
ReplyDelete