About a week and a half ago, Holly started taking baby steps, but she would always fall by third step. In that week's time, she has upped the number of steps. This first video is when we were excited about the first little 3 steps and we tried to video her. As you can see, she was not in the walking mood.
I tried again the following day and the result was much better. I think her motive was to get the toys that Andersen was playing with.
Because I am a persistent mom... I filmed her again the next day and this time she made it across the whole room (OK, only 2/3's of it, but that was her best stretch yet.)
CONGRATULATIONS HOLLY!
Good job Holly!!! Our kids loved watching that!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, How cute, I miss you guys so much. Keep up the good work Holly!! We may be out next week, We'll try to stop by.
ReplyDeleteI am always so glad when my babies aren't on the floor anymore, but now the craziness begins!
ReplyDelete