Sunday, December 26, 2010

ChRisTmAs fUn

HOLIDAY RECAP

GINGERBREAD HOUSES - at cousin Hiedi's new house week prior to Christmas. Holly was a good little helper decorating it and Charl came to my rescue when actually trying to build the house. Perhaps I was trying to be too ambitious and it just kept collapsing. Nothing wrong with simple.








CHRISTMAS EVE AT LAYNE'S (...had a nice dinner, acted out the nativity, did a puzzle race ((Rich won)), and opened our Christmas PJ's...)














Tate's 1st Christmas PJ's

CHRISTMAS MORNING AT OUR HOUSE...











the coolest Buzz ever!!!



GRANNY & GRANDPA LOUW'S (more presents, yummy food and playing w/cousins.)



Teresa got Holly this cute outfit for her b-day.

Gwen & Holly with their "Tangled" dolls


more dressups - Rapunzel

2 comments:

  1. love that last picture of Holly! great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how old your kids look! I'm not even sure I realized you had another boy! I think I knew, but just haven't really seen pictures! Your kids are just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete