Sunday, December 26, 2010
Our "New" "Blue" Room
This fall we finally added windows to the wall that would give us a view of the mountains. Had we known this would have been the case when building, we would have done this from the start, but whatever. I didn't want to pay for it, but Charl really really really wanted the windows. (Now that I have the windows, I do really enjoy looking out into our yard and at the Mt. Timp.) Since we had to tear up the wall, I decided to re-paint the walls in blue. I thought I took better pictures of the room, but I must have been distracted (most likely by Tate). Anyway, here is one picture I took and then the others are of the painting we "got" for Christmas to go the wall between the new windows. (I'll take better pictures once I put away Christmas.)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the windows...it is too bad they weren't put in in the first place.
ReplyDelete