Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My sister Layne "tagged" me this afternoon. I had to call her to find out what that meant. Read along and you'll know by the end.
These are my favorite shoes. They are easy on and easy off. They can be found on this rug in my foyer when they are not on my feet.
This is my favorite room in my house. I love to sleep! I'm lucky I didn't look at Layne's blog until late in the afternoon, because I washed and ironed my linens this morning and made my bed when the kids went down for naps.
Me talking to Layne, trying to learn about being "Tagged". Andersen helped take this picture. He held the camera and aimed. I pushed the button.
What I'm doing now: TENNIS ANYONE? I love the US Open. I was sitting in that stadium just 4 years ago...what a blast.

My kitchen. Yes, I almost always have stuff on the counters. It drives me crazy, but I don't have a solution for it yet. I want to install more cabinets in my kitchen and create a real desk area. Then I'll have places to hide the junk.

My laundry room. I ironed Saturday and the clothes on top of the dryer have been folded for well over a week and there they still remain.

My closet. I just tidied this up on Monday, so it doesn't look that bad. Layne and I have the same size closet (hers may actually be bigger), but I love my closet and she says she hates her. If you ever re-do it... copy mine.

My sink. I should probably de-clutter this, but overall, not too bad.

OK - there you have it. Now I TAG - SAM and BIRDO!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I don't think my closet is as big as yours! Mine is definitely more narrow. Your back wall is a lot wider than mine. I have a window taking up valuable space and mine may be shorter as well. If they had put a pocket door, removed the window and placed the organizer and correct heights it would be a closet we could actually function in! I don't need it bigger; i don't have that many clothes. I just need the clothes i have to fit in the space!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million for not tagging me! You faired VERY well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured that since you hadn't posted in a while, you were in "crazy back to school" mode.

    ReplyDelete