Friday, August 29, 2008

How NOT to eat an ice cream cone!

Charl's high school friend brought his family to our house for a visit. Charl loves ice cream so we always have it in the freezer. He made all the kids an ice cream cone. Since chocolate varieties are my favorite, that's what we had...Rocky Road to be exact. I told Charl to take Anders' shirt off or put a bib on him. (In one ear and out the other.) This is definitely how NOT to eat an ice cream cone. Enjoy.


If you concentrate hard enough, you just might get it all over you. You should NOT concentrate when eating an ice cream cone.Andersen is probably thinking, "The more I get on my face and arms, the more I'll have to enjoy later."
When he was finished he got hosed down (literally) and then he got a bath. Any suggestions on how to get this shirt CLEAN???

1 comment: