Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yummy Shoes!

So notice that Holly is wearing a bib. I just fed her, but I guess she's still hungry. Now that she is mobile, her favorite thing to do is hunt for shoes. Actually she hunts for anything she can put in her mouth...dish rags, diapers (clean or dirty), paper, etc. I should put her shoes around the hosue for her to find because hers are much cleaner than ours!

This week she has made great strides. Her two bottom teeth broke through and she ate her first Cheerio. She can pull herself up to standing...she thinks she doesn't need to hold on, but after falling on her first attempt she is a little more cautious. She's on her way to walking.

1 comment:

  1. She gets more beautiful with each picture! I think she's "changing" again as she's getting older. Seth eats shoes all day too...what's up with that?

    ReplyDelete