In my mind, I planned to take about an inch off, but in the end it was closer to 3 inches.
Saturday, April 30, 2011
I finally cut her hair.
Today Holly is 3 years 4 months and 13 days old. I felt it was time that she finally get a haircut. My dilemma was do I dare try to do it myself, or do I spend some money to have it done by a pro. After tonight's bath, I just went for it. I figured if I messed it up too badly, I could then spend the money to have it fixed. She mostly cooperated. I went a little shorter than I planned on, because I put her hair in a little pony first so it would be easier to save the first cut lock, but it was too thick and my scissors didn't cut if off all that straight. I think this length however will be easier to manage and it shouldn't get tangled so easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
she looks so much older!:) cutie!
ReplyDeleteThat's quite a head of hair! Good job with the haircut. Your kids have grown up so much. We hope you all are doing well. Our 3rd one is due in a few weeks.
ReplyDelete