Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

The Saturday before Easter we went to Granny Louw's for a visit so Charl could finalize their taxes. Granny had an Easter goodie bag for Anders and Holly. Anders got a chocolate "race car", which he absolutely loved. Holly has a nose for candy...as you'll see in many of her pictures, she is always holding candy and trying to figure out how to open the wrapper.

This is for me? Thank you!




This is a really cool car! Thanks Granny.
Tastes good, too!
Posted by Picasa
The kids Easter baskets. They got books, flip-flops and sunglasses. Holly's shoes were too small, so I'll have to exchange them. I made the chocolate covered peanut butter eggs. That was the first thing that Holly grabbed! I had to take it away from her because it was making a mess on the carpet. Andersen still hasn't eaten his candy because he's been sick. He wasn't feeling well and he came down with a fever and ear infection. I'm trying my hardest not to eat ALL of his candy.


Holly is raiding Anders' basket while he is consumed with his stickers.
Anders is saying I don't want to wear pink glasses.
More candy.
Carrying this basket is a lot of work.
"Mommy, open this one, please."
Interested in candy more than posing for an Easter picture.

Anders checking out his basket.
He loved his book of stickers. It kept him fairly quiet during church.
On the hunt.


Sharing the love with cousin Gwen.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! Love Andersen eating the chocolate car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!!! I hope he'd better soon!

    ReplyDelete